Monday, July 26, 2010

NPR Mystery list

Helen McIver thought you would be interested in this NPR story: Killer Thrillers Finalists: The Complete List
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128542667&sc=emaf
(this was an email from their website).
I just had to share this list of 100 mysteries that are being voted on for the top 10mysteries! OK, they are missing a few of my all time favourites (where is John Connolly, Thomas Perry, Robert Louis Stevenson?!!) but this list has sent me to the library with great anticipation! Hope you enjoy the reading!
I have returned from weeks away and have two boxes of books waiting for me (thank heavens for shipping!) as well as a camera full of photos (many of book titles, reading ideas, literary possibilities)and so much more. This will be a busy blog week as I sort through everything, with internet access to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment