Monday, August 30, 2010

Kindle options

I should have included the open door of the  helicopter in this shot! A new adventure every day!
"One ought, every day at least, to hear a little song, read a good poem, see a fine picture, and if it were possible, to speak a few reasonable words." Johann wolfgang van Goethe author of the epic drama Faust. Goethe spent 50 years working on this two-volume masterpiece.

I spent nearly 10 hours in a plane over a long weekend, and of course was accompanied by my Kindle. I have so many books to share! I downloaded a dozen books, partly in preparation for longer trips, but also just to have them NOW. (The Library has a long wait on several new releases; still with a Kindle book, you can't share it or give it to the library to shorten that waiting period).

But also several comments on word games. I downloaded the two new free games - Shuffle Row and Every Word and found them both fun. It does feel a little restrictive after using another favourite Chicktionary on the iPhone (now iPad/iPod) where I like reshuffling the letters to visualize the words faster. Several of my friends didn't know there were these games available, so I thought I would include comment here!

No comments:

Post a Comment