Wednesday, August 4, 2010

An hour in the Library

I went into the Rochester Public Library yesterday to pick up several books (from my online search, after the first few chapters on Kindle), and walked out with an armload. There were  SO many new arrivals, fabulous displays (especially the wall of new additions to the collection, with most of the books facing out), and the carts of books that have just been returned......that I added another 5 books to my arm for checkout. I can only hope the weather keeps me indoors for a couple of days ;-) 4 books in one series, a completely new author (French! historical fiction), a continuation of another series. I don't know which one to read first! You will find the reviews here next week!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished reading most of one series by Deanna Raybourn, astonished to discover these are classified as Romance....I would have thought historical fiction, along the lines of Anne Perry. I enjoyed the character development over time/three books, and thought they were finished. It appears another one has been published, so it will be a series.

    ReplyDelete