Friday, December 10, 2010

What to read next...

It is a busy holiday season, yet I have STACKS of books to read. Literally. The Stack on the right has to be read soon, as they are library books! There are only 16 to read in the space of 15 days ;-) Unusually for me, I am reading several at a time. That happens with non fiction, but also with Book Lust to Go (Nancy Pearl) you end up reading 2 pages, and getting 6 more books....So do I buy Book Lust to Go in paperback or on Kindle??
The Book Stack on the left has accumulated over the last three months, when travel enlisted virtual reading. Many of these were purchased in the Friends' Bookstore, where you can often find books in mint condition, for a fraction of the price. Winter is the Perfect READING Season, and it is delightful knowing I have the next book all set to go. Of course, I have an enormous wish list too!

No comments:

Post a Comment